Smokers allow you new options to create great food.
Set up your smoker using the manufacturer instructions and guidelines. They also recommend you check your propane tank for leaks before use.
Propane Smoker Safety
- Read and follow the manufacturer’s instruction manual
- Position your smoker in a safe location, at least 5 feet from the house and clear of any outdoor decorations and/or furniture.
- Check your tank and hoses for leaks
- Follow proper ignition practices
- Be present and check your smoker often
- Be aware of Fire knowledge & safety, make sure to have an extinguisher on hand!
- Be aware of smoke and the harm it can cause