propane smoker safety
When setting up and operating your propane smoker, think back to what you’ve learned about grill safety.
- Read and follow the manufacturer’s instruction manual
- Position your smoker in a safe location, at least 5 feet from the house and clear of any outdoor decorations and/or furniture.
- Check your tank and hoses for leaks
- Follow proper ignition practices
- Be present and check your smoker often
- Be aware of Fire knowledge & safety, make sure to have an extinguisher on hand!
- Be aware of smoke and the harm it can cause
Best Propane Smokers on the Market