- 15 sweet peppers or jalapenos (split down the center with the seeds removed)
- 1/2 lb bacon (cooked and chopped)
- 1/8 oz package of cream cheese (softened)
- 6 green onions (minced)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Mix your bacon, cream cheese, garlic powder and green onions in a bowl. Use the mixture for stuffing your smoked peppers.
- Fill your smoker box with hot coals and your choice of wood chips.
- When your grill reaches 275 degrees Fahrenheit, place your peppers on your grill grate.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until your peppers are soft with some grill marks.
- Serve and enjoy.
Propane Smoker Safety
- Read and follow the manufacturer’s instruction manual
- Position your smoker in a safe location, at least 5 feet from the house and clear of any outdoor decorations and/or furniture.
- Check your tank and hoses for leaks
- Follow proper ignition practices
- Be present and check your smoker often
- Be aware of Fire knowledge & safety, make sure to have an extinguisher on hand!
- Be aware of smoke and the harm it can cause
For more Propane Smoker Safety tips, click here