- 1 pizza crust
- 1/3 c Nutella
- 3 graham crackers, broken into large pieces
- 1 T honey
- 8 large marshmallows
- Any toppings you’d like
- Make pizza dough or use store bought dough.
- Preheat grill to 450 degrees with pizza stone on it.
- Lightly flour a surface, and roll out dough into a round.
- Break graham crackers into chunks. Slice marshmallows into three circles each with kitchen scissors.
- Place the dough on your grill on a pizza stone. Close the lid, and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Flip dough over with tongs.
- Use a spatula to spread the Nutella over the crust. Add graham crackers atop the Nutella, then drizzle with honey. Top with the marshmallows, and press them gently into Nutella.
- Close grill, and let bake for three minutes. When the marshmallows are golden brown, use tongs to remove the pizza from grill.
- Add any toppings you’d like, chocolate sauce and strawberries are a favorite!
- Serve immediately.
Prep Your Grill:
- Check your propane tank and hose for leaks
- Keep your grill 10 feet away from building structures
- Follow manufacturer’s grill instructions
- Follow proper lighting procedures
- Be present at all times while the grill is on
For more Grill Safety tips, click here